As part of the « bike plan » initiated by the city of Paris, dozens of cycle paths have emerged in the capital. These new cycle lanes encourage new mobility and the reduction of pollution.
During several months, the creation of tens of kilometers of cycle lanes, mainly concentrated onthe major axes, enabled cyclists and users of electric scooters to move faster, continuously and above all in a secure manner.Users of Rent & Go electric scooters also benefit fully from this plan.
The company cannow offer more varied routes while remaining secure, which makes the experience even more pleasant for all users.
A fun novelty, tunnels are now accessible to cyclists or users of electric scooters.The 860 meter long Tuileries Tunnel is completely closed to cars and provides access to the Banks of the Seine. More recently, the Concorde Tunnel has become accessible to bikes and electric scooters: it provides access to the Quai des Tuileries from the Champs-Elysées avenue, avoiding the Place de la Concorde and its heavy traffic.
Take advantage of the Rent & Go offers to discover the new cycle lanes riding on an electric scooter !
Details of the new cycle lanes:
- from quai Saint-Bernard to quai d’Issy (through Saint-Michel and Rent & Go shop) 11,7 km
- from porte Maillot to la place de la Bastille : 7,2 km ;
- from pont de la Concorde to pont de Sully : 3,2 km ;
- from Chatelêt to Aubervilliers: 6 km ;
- from Nation to République via le boulevard Voltaire : 3 km ;
- from la rue Marengo to Bastille : 2,4 km sur le REVe est-ouest ;
- from la rue Jarry to la rue de Rivoli par les boulevards de Strasbourg et de Sébastopol : 1,8 km sur le REVe nord-sud ;
- from Stalingrad to Corentin-Cariou through l’avenue de Flandre : 1,5 km ;
- from pont Bir-Hakeim to pont Mirabeau : 1,4 km sur le REVe rive gauche ; viagra femei
- from Marx Dormoy to boulevard Barbès through rue Ordener : 800 meters